PERFECT BIAS TAPE IN MINUTES!
You can use our products to make napkins, handbags, scarves and more. The effect is clean and tidy, which makes your work professional.
- Create your own bias tapes in minutes. The Bias tape maker makes the task of making bias tapes easy and the result looks just great.
- Make bias tape from any material you like by using an iron.
- Make any fabric into an accent, border or trim.
- It’s fast, economical and perfectly coordinated. Pull the fabric through, iron it down and it’s ready for sewing on or gluing.
- Save Money And Time. Making bias tape is quick and simple. Over a year it will save you money as those pre-bought bias tapes add up very quick
- Gives You More Choice. As you can make your own bias tape it gives you the freedom to make it from any material you want. Any color or pattern that matches your sewing project.
HOW TO USE
- First cut the end of the fabric diagonally, insert the diagonal strip with the back side up into the diagonal cutter and then pull the fabric through with the awl.
- Use a pen to clip the bias to an ironing board, then iron down. The little handle on the preload maker helps you pull on one hand and iron with the other
- After you have finished the tape, you can sew with your foot.
- Dimensions: 18 * 13 * 3cm
- Weight: 219g
- 1 set of Bias Tape Maker Kit