🌟Anti-Skid Zip Tire Chain🌟
- Suitable for Tire Width Between 195 to 295
- Material: TPU
- Size: approx 900 x 19.5mm (L*W)
- Color: Orange
- Length: 90cm
- Width: 1.2-2cm
- Can be used in snow tires slippery mud slippery and icing situations
- This product is easy to use, can be used in any occasion with the temperature.
- This product toughness, cold -35 degrees in the minus -35 degrees.
- Car anti-skid chain is designed for automotive safety and design of the use of automotive safety supplies. The use of special anti-skid surface rough surface so that it increases the friction with the road, usually in the snow and muddy road conditions, to protect the tire to prevent tire slip, to ensure the normal driving role of the vehicle. Especially in winter snow on the road, can effectively guarantee the vehicle’s driving level. Car anti-skid chain is not just seasonal products, that is not only in winter and rain and snow weather can play a role in the same skiing, cross-country, field exploration, mountain driving and other Vehicle driving situation has an irreplaceable role. Stable driving safety.
- It is best to drive well before the anti-skid chains, rather than in the face of snow and ice after the installation, because the temporary parking to install anti-skid chain than the early installation of trouble, is not conducive to safety.
- Install and disassemble the vehicle in a safe place. Such as in the busy road, you need to set the necessary traffic warning signs.
- Do not install skid chains in the case of flat tire.
- Anti-skid chains are also limited in size and are available for different wheel sizes and tire widths. Attention should be paid to the choice of skid chains that match the wheel size.
- Install anti-skid chain, the driving speed is generally not more than 40Km / hour, and pay attention to as far as possible to avoid sudden acceleration or deceleration.
- When the vehicle into the road without the use of anti-skid chains, please remove the anti-skid chain.
- Anti-skid chains are not designed for trailers or tractors.
There are no reviews yet.