Teddy bear is the most popular gift every year. Why it’s so?
The answer is simple – He brings you perfect holiday’s mood!
This toy embodies a meaning of a happy childhood! He is a friend who always stays with your child when he goes to sleep and keeps his night dreams safe with his tender love.
About the pattern:
- Bear with the jacket
- Knitting method: the toy is knitted flat on two straight needles and seamed
- 1 PDF file with the detailed instructions (15 pages)
- 34 detailed step-by-step photographs
- Instructions for stuffing and finishing the toy
Length of the bear – approx. 22 cm (8.7”)
- Brand “Infinity.design” Alpaca in different colors:
- Yarn A – color 0063, approx. 40 g, Yarn B – color 0072, less than 5 g
- Yarn C – color 0094, approx. 40 g, Yarn D – color 0855, less than 5 g
- Toy stuffing – washable polyester (approx. 30 g)
- Black and white embroidery threads for the eyes
- Brown embroidery thread for nose (Anchor Stranded Mouline №379, 100% cotton)
- One button for the jacket (diameter is approx. 11 mm)
- Two beads for the hood (diameter is approx. 3-4 mm)
You are welcome to contact me if you have any questions about the pattern.
10 reviews for Teddy bear knitting pattern – lovabletrade